We are seeking outstanding C++ application developers, who observe the highest quality standards in order to produce robust multithreaded applications.
You will be excited by the prospect of working on the product roadmap development of existing location positioning infrastructure systems. These systems are deployed around the world in a number of tier 1 mobile network operators. They support emergency services, law enforcement and commercial applications. These mission critical systems have been developed to exacting standards, and you will be proud to be associated with the success of the business.
With the head office in London – staffed with dynamic and highly qualified people from around the world the opportunities are endless. With an innovative product suite, a growing client list, impressive order book and professional team, this is an exciting time to join and make a genuine impact on the future success of the business.
You will be developing and maintaining primarily C++-based software for our mass data processing system, integrating into Mobile Network Operator (MNO) infrastructure.
Expected Minimum Level of Experience
- Educated to 2.1 degree standard. (Maths or highly numerate subject qualifications preferred)
- A BSc minimum is required. An MSc in Software Engineering a plus.
- A bright C++ developer with 4-5 years’ experience minimum
- Excellent C++17 and STL
- Experience with IP-networks and communications protocols, encoding techniques.
- Experience with real-time, high volume data processing with a focus on efficiency and stability
- Linux and also Windows development experience
Good and Nice to have
- Any real-time server or device embedded software engineering experience is a benefit.
- Exposure to telecom protocols and telecommunications is a major bonus but not essential
- The ideal candidate will have working industry development experience in efficient, high volume data processing environments such as modern communications signalling or financial data processing.
- 3GPP Application Protocol development.
- TCP/IP sockets programming.
- Mobile Radio Access Network knowledge.
- Strong multi-threaded debugging skills with GDB or MSVC.
- Experience of specific common encoding techniques: JSON, Avro, Google Protocol Buffers.
- Wireshark tooling and protocol analysis.
- Source Control (SVN) experience.
- Containerisation and Orchestration techniques – Docker / Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of encryption and compression algorithms and techniques.
- Performance profiling tools
- Linux scripting and OS management
- Google Test / Unit Testing Frameworks
- Functional Testing via scripting / Python
- Database Experience (SQL, noSQL)
- Cellular Network user identity and radio location techniques.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, then please send your CV without delay.