We are seeking an exceptional SS7/C++ Integration Engineer to integrate our real-time location engine (GMLC/SMLC…) into customer network nodes (HLR, MSC, BSC, RNC etc)…to achieve operational status for deployed software within designated project timeframes.
You will be experienced in working with vendor solutions and mobile network operators. You will enjoy working in a professional, challenging environment amongst colleagues (and customers) from around the world, in a modern office environment – or working from home.
We have the highest calibre team in our sector, and we need someone like you to join us!
With the head office in London – staffed with dynamic and highly qualified people from around the world – the opportunities are endless. With an innovative product suite, a growing client list, impressive order book and professional team, this is an exciting time to join and make a genuine impact on the future success of the business.
- Integrating GMLC/SMLC nodes using Dialogic stack to Core/Radio network integrations
- Across SIGTRAN / SS7 / Diameter
- Point to point, or via STP
- GSM, UMTS , CDMA & LTE networks
- To mobile network customers around the world
- Remotely or at client sites as required
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis.
- Proactively monitoring and testing the deployed solutions.
- Taking support calls from customer technical teams via phone, email or ticketing system.
- Taking responsibility for these and following to resolution.
- Covering out of hours customer issues – including weekends and nights.
- Reproducing issues or bugs in local environments and creating Jira bug/issue reports.
- Providing customers with guidelines, documentation and advice.
Expected Minimum Level of Experience
You will certainly have the highest educational qualifications – with a high class degree in computer engineering, maths or telecommunications from a respected institution. You will become part of a team led by experienced engineers and will be in a position to take increasingly important responsibilities. You will definitely gain exposure to a number of implementations, requirements and clients.
- Educated to 2.1 degree standard. (Maths or highly numerate subject qualifications preferred)
- A BSc minimum is required. An MSc in Software Engineering a plus.
- 5 years within a similar role – ideally working for a telecom software vendor, deploying and supporting complex software products.
- Bright, Dynamic and Reliable.
- Experienced with Dialogic stack.
- Able to communicate and liaise with customers at a technical level, whose first language is not English.
- Expert in troubleshooting and analysis of live network problems.
- Knowledge of network issues, CDR and Statistics handling and Analysis of system Alarms in live traffic.
- Able to write excellent quality technical documentation such as: installation guides, operation manuals, test plans, etc. in English.
- Experienced with Linux – including scripting.
- Experienced with SQL preferably with Postgres or MySQL
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Telecom environment and technologies is a great advantage including OSS / BSS industries.
- Knowledge of other languages a plus.
- Experience of ITIL, ISO and quality management processes a plus.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, then please send your CV