We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our London office based team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in our dynamic and award-winning company. You’ll be responsible for delivering projects for mission-critical systems to mobile network operators, law enforcement and emergency service organisations worldwide.
Main Job Responsibilities:
Ensure that project plans are accurately drafted, approved and executed, managing all internal, customer and 3rd party resources to ensure delivery is on time and within budget.
Required Minimum Experience:
- MSc or BSc (2:1 minimum from reputable – Tier 1/2 institution) backed by an excellent track record of delivery on time and under budget
- Prince 2 or PMP qualified and with practical experience
- Ability commensurate with 5 years’ experience in a similar role, working on the supplier side, and preferably with a small/mid-size software product company
- Should have a sound technical background.
- Foreign languages a plus (e.g. Spanish, Arabic)
- Experience of JCT contracted projects beneficial.
The candidate should be:
- Structured, logical and organised.
- Experienced in working with and managing technical team members who do not report to them directly.
- Comfortable dealing with clients, negotiating changes, acceptance, etc.
- Able to fulfil some BA functions such as requirements capture and the production of documentation.
- Experienced in working on the implementation and deployment of a software product – ideally for Mobile Network Operators.
Also, if needed:
- Able to respond to bids, RFP, commercial proposals and meetings.
- Able to engage in some presales activities. Able to coordinate and participate in deployments abroad with periods onsite.
- Last but not least, will have an eye for detail, with a “can do” attitude and the ability to ‘get the job done’.