Reporting to the Global VP Sales, the RSD will be responsible for Creativity Software’s (CS) business and relationships in the region. Location could be anywhere in Europe.
With a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme, you will act as the commercial opportunity owner and lead the bid support team throughout the sales cycle. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers, and overall revenue growth in the region. Role will involve extensive travel within the region.
- Essential experience in selling into either mobile network operators, emergency services or law enforcement sectors.
- Experience in working with customers on identifying business value as part of a pre-sales engagement is important. You will not be just selling functionality.
- You must be accustomed to working with and through channel partners.
- Experience in building and owning customer relationships and positioning your company as a trusted advisor within your specific domain.
- You have excellent presentation skills – comfortable dealing with clients, explaining technology solutions, white boarding value models, formal presentations, negotiating etc.
- You will have extensive experience of complex technical sales, where the sales process involves the identification and documentation of needs, and the submission of written proposals. Experience with RFPs is a must.
- Strong background in new business sales development, be comfortable with cold calling and operating at C level.
You will have a university degree – ideally in a business or technical discipline. Fluent English is a must for the role and other regional languages are highly desirable.
Ideally, you will have recent and direct knowledge of selling software or services to mobile network operators. This means you will understand the sales process within our target customers, will understand the technology infrastructure, know the people to whom we sell, and will be able to position our products correctly.
You will have received formal sales training and be used to working within a target driven sales process. Although a small company, Creativity Software is staffed by people with blue chip sales backgrounds, and the sales process is documented.
You will be a tenacious but personable communicator – to enable you to access people who are often difficult to identify, and even more difficult to engage with.
- Smart, bright and enthusiastic with a rolled-up sleeves mentality.
- Target driven and results focused – with a track record of delivering against objectives and business development targets.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Able to deliver work on time to a consistently high standard.
- Able to influence at the highest level – internally and externally.
- Strong technical understanding of mobile network technology
- Pro-active, flexible and customer focused
You will preferably have a minimum of 10 years commercial experience in sales or business development role with a strong track record in specific, measurable revenue generating responsibilities.
You must be comfortable working in a dynamic, small company environment. Last but not least, you have an eye for detail, with a “can do” attitude and the ability to “get the job done”.
About Creativity Software
Creativity Software Ltd is an award-winning business, specialising in Location Based Services (LBS) and data enablement. We have a suite of products that are world class in quality, which enable mobile network operators around the world to capitalise on the data enablement and LBS market opportunities and to meet regulatory location requirements.
The company has deployed solutions for Tier 1 operators in South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia since 2004.
The opportunities are endless. With a developing and innovative product suite, a growing client list, impressive order book and rapidly expanding team, this is an exciting time to join and make a genuine impact on the future success of the business.